Onsen (Hot Spring)
Our hot spring water flows directly from the hot spring source. The hot spring source temperature is 56.5°C. When you look at stones of hot spring bathroom, because of temperature and hot spring water components, stone's color change into red. Our hot spring water temperature is little bit high, so please make a request if you have any special needs when you take a bath.
Large communal bath "Sekitei"
At this bath, you can experience steam bathing.
Large communal bath "Nagisa"
At this edge of bathtub, there is a shallow water level bath space that is likened to beach water's edge. So you can take a bath with your children without any worries.
- You can enjoy each bath.
Day trip baths are also available.
Business Hours 3:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Fee 550 yen
- Towel rental (Small towel 100yen, Bath towel 200 yen)
- During busy hours, it might be possible to refuse day trip bath users.
- If you buy "Oga onsen visiting ticket" you could choose 3 different hot springs from the 7.
Chartered open-air bath
We offer the only chartered open-air bath facility in Oga hot spring village. You could use it with your family, as a couple, and of course single use is available. Please enjoy and relax without worrying about other people.
- You need to reserve before use. Fee 2,100 yen in 40 min.
- Please have a talk with us about using time when you are check-in. We have only one Chartered open-air bath, so during busy hours, we might not meet your request. Thank you for your understanding.
- Bath tub only. Shower and tap are not available.